Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated
Epsilon Omega Graduate Chapter
The Ivy Family Support Center
3515 Dolfield Ave
P.O. Box 67006 (Use only for Mailing)
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Epsilon Omega's Vision & Misson
Epsilon Omega Chapter will be recognized as a viable, dynamic, positive force in Baltimore that impacts the community educationally, politically and culturally. We will have an informed, committed, dedicated and spirited membership.
It is the mission of the Epsilon Omega Chapter to provide consistent and effective services to is members, civic organizations and local, national and international communities to improve the quality of life for all whom we serve.
- President - Dr. Tonja L. Ringgold
- Vice Pres for Programs - Cylia Lowe Smith, Esq.
- Vice President for Operations - Joann Barber
- Recording Secretary - Tangela Richardson
- Asst. Recording Secretary - Felecia Irick
- Financial Secretary - Sheila Tidline
- Asst. Financial Secretary - Toni Byrd Hines
- Asst. Treasurer Erin Gross
- Corresponding Secretary - Sherlema Ferguson
This page was last updated: December 6, 2017
- Official Chapter Hostess - Adeline Hutchins
- Sergeant of Arms - Erica Waters
- Asst. Sergeant of Arms - Mary Ellen Smackum
- Parliamentarian - Barbara Burgess
- Asst. Parliamentarian - Rosalie Turpin-Belcher
- Ivy Leaf Reporter - Patricia Sparrow
- Historian - Cardrienne P. Griffin
- Standards Chair - Dr. Myrtle E.B. Dorsey
- Chapter Webmaster - Dr. Tonja L. Ringgold
- Alpha Delta Chapter at Morgan State University - Michelle A. Byers
- Epsilon Kappa Chapter at Coppin State University - Karen P. Foster
- Xi Tau Chapter at Johns Hopkins/Notre Dame/Loyola - Ann Barnes Mobley
This site has been active since December 2009.
Dr. Tonja L. Ringgold,
2017 Chapter President
Message from the 2017 Chapter President...
Greetings and welcome to the official website of Epsilon Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated. We are located in Baltimore, Maryland and are the first and the oldest graduate Chapter in the North Atlantic Region. This year (2017) marks the coming of our 96th anniversary of the chartering of our Chapter, December 2, 1921.
Our membership is comprised of talented, dedicated and visionary college educated women committed to "Launching New Dimensions of Service" for the betterment of the Baltimore metropolitan community. For 96 years, Epsilon Omega Chapter has provided service through award winning programs in the area of Education, Health Promotion, Family Strengthening, Environmental Ownership, and Global Impact.
I invite you to visit browse our chapter website to learn more about who we are and to obtain the latest updates on chapter events, activities, programs and services. Thank you for visiting.
"The Notable North Atlantic Region"
Welcome to the Website of
Epsilon Omega Chapter
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated
Epsilon Omega Chapter Celebrates The
of It's Chartering!
Dec. 2, 1921 - Dec. 2, 2017