Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated
"The Notable North Atlantic Region"
Epsilon Omega Graduate Chapter
The Ivy Family Support Center
3515 Dolfield Ave
P.O. Box 67006 (Use only for Mailing)
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Epsilon Omega's Vision & Misson
Epsilon Omega Chapter will be recognized as a viable, dynamic, positive force in Baltimore that impacts the community educationally, politically and culturally. We will have an informed, committed, dedicated and spirited membership.
It is the mission of the Epsilon Omega Chapter to provide consistent and effective services to is members, civic organizations and local, national and international communities to improve the quality of life for all whom we serve.
- President - E. Francine Stokes-McElveen, Esq.
- Vice Pres for Programs - Dr. Tonja L. Ringgold
- Vice President for Operations - Joann Barber
- Recording Secretary - Tangela Richardson
- Asst. Recording Secretary - Felecia Irick
- Financial Secretary - Sheila Tidline
- Asst. Financial Secretary - Toni Byrd Hines
- Asst. Treasurer Erin Gross
- Corresponding Secretary - Sherlema Fur
This page was last updated: September 19, 2016
- Official Chapter Hostess - Adeline Hutchins
- Sergeant of Arms - Nora King
- Asst. Sergeant of Arms - Clemetine Carr
- Parlimentarian - Dr. Audrey Freeman
- Asst. Parlimentarian - Erica Waters
- Ivy Leaf Reporter - Catrina Sally
- Historian - Cardrienne P. Griffin
- Standards Chair - Joann Barber
- Chapter Webmaster - Dr. Tonja L. Ringgold
Message from the 2016 Chapter President...
Greetings and welcome to the Official website of Epsilon Omega Chapter, located in Baltimore, Maryland. We are the first and the oldest graduate Chapter in the North Atlantic Region of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. This year (2016) marks the coming of our 95th anniversary of the chartering of our Chapter.
Our membership is comprised of dedicated and visionary women who are committed to Excellence, Service and Progress for the betterment of the Baltimore metropolitan community. We have continued to serve all mankind with programs of service in the area of Education, Cultural Arts, Economic Empowerment, Technology and the Black Family.
- Morgan State University - Michelle A. Byers
- Coppin State University - Karen P. Foster
- Johns Hopkins - Lois D. Knight-Harrison
This site has been active since December 2009.
I invite you to visit browse our chapter website to learn more about who we are and for chapter event updates, activities , programs and services. Thank you for visiting.
E. Francine Stokes-McElveen
2016 Chapter President
Welcome to the Website of
Epsilon Omega Chapter
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated