Ivy & Pearls for Excellence, Inc.
The Ivy Family Support Center
3515 Dolfield Avenue
P.O. Box 67003 (Use only for Mailing)
Baltimore, Maryland 21215 (410) 367-6750
2018 Executive Board Officers
- Dr. Tonja L. Ringgold, President
- Lois D. Knight Harrison, Vice President
- Virginia B. Vauls, Treasurer
- , Assistant Recording Secretary
- , Corresponding Secretary
- , Assistant Financial Secretary
Foundation Board of Directors
The Board of Directors conducts the business and manages property of the Foundation. It maintains accounts of transactions and makes an annual report of its activities to the general membership of the Foundation during its January meeting.
Ivy Family Support Center
The vision for the Ivy Family Support Center is to become a center of and for the community - a place where family life is supported, recreation and good health encouraged, educational opportunities provided, art and beauty treasured and where intergenerational contact is valued.
Ivy & Pearls of Excellence, Inc. is a non-profit and tax exempt, 501 (c) (3), corporation established to acquire resources to support and promote programs and services to meet the changing needs of citizens of the Baltimore metropolitan community and beyond.
The Foundation was created and incorporated in 1991.
The Foundation has been supported by contributions from members, friends and grants from public and private sources.
The mission of the Ivy & Pearls of Excellence, Inc. is to meet the challenges of the community through service education and cultural development.
- To obtain funds and other resources to promote and sustain educational cultural, health and community programs of the Epsilon Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- To provide scholarships to qualified and deserving students of the community.
- To do any and all acts, matters and things to perform any and all types of services within the scope of the purposes.
2019 Foundation Scholarship
Click here to obtain Pledge Form
This page was last updated: October 15, 2018
Click here to connect to EAF Website
** Epsilon Omega Chapter Executive Board Members